The Animation Quiz The Animation Quiz

Ok..

I can see you put a bit of effort into this but stay away from filter whoring like gradients and emboss and bevels.. there not very pleasing to the eye.. but can be if placed correctly, yours however were not.
As for the questions, they stank, no one knows what year the smoking dude animation was an know one cares..

Boxhead The Zombie Wars Boxhead The Zombie Wars

Awesome Game!

But if only it was coop like 2play :'(

Castle Crashing the Beard Castle Crashing the Beard

I love this game!

I love every bit of this game apart from when tom was doing his bread thing, i paused it and the bread fell still and killed me :(

V E C T O R V E C T O R

Could be a bit less quiet..

You shouldve added some music since it was quite boring and the asteroids had too much health!

SpotBall SpotBall

Not very smooh..

I dont knwo wether its my computer or if its the game but whenever i rolled over the mouse the game froze for a second and then came back half way across the screen :S Quite good idea though.. needs to be evolved a bit more though!

Toast: Game Toast: Game

Hmmmm

This was just a cartoonsmart tutorial spawn you need to change things and add things because techinically this is just stealling with different graphics that werent that great.... also when you jump on the toaster you go in it and die... thats what it should be.
And for originality you should really change the bricks and the platformsa and the floor to be a different type or shape or colour...!!

Hacker12 responds:

FOR GODS SAKE IM TIRED OF EVERYONE SAYING THIS, I-BUILT-THIS-GAME using the cartoon smart as reference, size, etc. All the code all the shapes EVERYTHING was built from the ground up *sigh* you'll see when the updated file comes back from referal.

Johnny Rocketfingers 2 Johnny Rocketfingers 2

WOW!

AMAZING GAME AND AMAZING GRAPHICS I LURVED IT AND THE ENDING ASWELL LMFAO! THAT BABY! I WAS WAITING FOR A SECOND AFTER PLAYIN THE FIRST> WELL DONE!

Custom Flash RPG DEMO Custom Flash RPG DEMO

IMpressive

I rele liked the basiciscity of it but i rele wanna no how to make one of these if sumone culd teach me or lead me to the rite place

i luved the batlle system!

adam

RPG Battle SystemTutorial RPG Battle SystemTutorial

wikid!

it was very good but i have one question how u make a dynamic text box or what isit?! i was confused at that point but overall quite good!

mercygames responds:

thanks

Street Life Street Life

Good but a bit silent

I could have done with the main character speaking but i like the money n stuff and defianatly the CLUB!!!! lol